Cultivate provides volunteer-powered, community-funded safety net services that help Longmont elders age in place and live more importantly.
WHAT WE DO
We've been supporting local seniors since 1972. Our 5 programs include:
– Carry-Out Caravan – Volunteers take orders, shop for, and deliver groceries to the homebound and those who can’t shop for themselves.
– Fix-It – Minor home repairs, including grab installation, wheelchair and walker repair, fire alarm installation, and more to help seniors stay safe in their homes.
– IceBusters – Volunteers shovel snow all winter to help seniors comply with municipal regulations and reduce their risk of falling.
– Medical Mobility – Volunteers provide escorted transportation to and from medical appointments.
– YardBusters – Volunteers perform basic yard maintenance that helps seniors comply with municipal regulations and reduce their risk of falling.
Colorado - Boulder County