- This event has passed.
Senior Survival Workshop
June 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Hosted by Florida Bar Board Certified Elder Law Attorney Kathleen Flammia featuring VA Accredited Attorney Stacey L. Schwartz.
If you can answer “YES” to any of these questions, please join us for solutions!
- Are you unable to private pay for nursing home costs up to $8,500 a month?
- Are you unable to medically qualify for long term care insurance or is it too expensive?
- Do you want to learn if you qualify for Veteran’s benefits under the October 2018 law change?
- Do you have the necessary estate planning documents in place to allow someone to act for you if you cannot?
- Do you want to learn if a Trust is right for you?
Topics include: Durable Power of Attorney, Wills, Trusts, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protection and Veteran’s Benefits. Call (407) 478-8700 to RSVP today! Visit our website FlammiaLaw.com for all upcoming dates, free educational videos and more!