|09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
As most of you know, for more than 20 years, Silver Key has invited the community to help make the holidays special for the seniors we serve through our food pantry, and this year is no different. Our goal is to fill 1,300 bags with all the trimmings for a memorable Thanksgiving meal for our seniors and their families.
This year alone, nearly 1,300 seniors utilized our food pantry on a monthly basis, and as you can imagine, COVID-19 has drastically impacted our clients' lives.
The Bountiful Bags food drive provides these seniors and their families with Thanksgiving meal fixings in November.
Items needed are:
• Cranberry Sauce: Whole Berry or Jellied, 14 or 16 oz. cans
• Silver Key Food Pantry, 1605 S. Murray Blvd., Mon-Sat, 9 am - 4 pm.
• The Promenade Shops at Briargate: 1885 Briargate Pkwy, Suite 503 (Drop off your donation at The Management Office, between Pottery Barn and Paper Source. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8 am-5pm)
• King Soopers 3250 Centennial Blvd: (Donations welcome during all hours of operation)
• King Soopers Ridgeview Marketplace: 6030 Stetson Hills Blvd (Donations welcome during all hours of operation)
• King Soopers Marketplace at Briargate: 9225 N Union Blvd (Donations welcome during all hours of operation)
• Davidson Technologies: 7222 Commerce Center Drive #140 Corner of Woodmen and west of I-25, across from Old Chicago and the Hampton Inn. Please enter on the west side of the building in the center glass doors. Mon-Fri 7:30 am-5 pm.