- Health Fair Profile - $65 The Health Fair Profile tests 32 metabolic functions: blood sugar; lipids including cholesterol/triglycerides/HDL/LDL; kidney and liver function; complete blood count; thyroid stimulating hormone, and more. Fasting for at least 12 hours with the exception of water is recommended. Diabetics should contact their physician for instructions.
- Cardio CRP - $35 Cardio CRP tests elevated levels of C-reactive protein that can indicate vascular inflammation.
- Hemoglobin A1c - $30 -- NEW for 2019! Provides an average blood glucose level over the past 4 months and is non-fasting screening. It is recommended for anyone with diabetes or a family history of diabetes.
- PSA - $35 PSA tests are recommended annually for men 50 years of age and older. A baseline test is recommended for men 40 years of age and earlier with family history of prostate cancer or prostate issues.
- Vitamin D - $45 The Vitamin D test measures concise levels of D2 (nutritional absorption), D3 (sunshine absorption) and total amount of vitamin D to define sufficient, insufficient or deficient levels.
- Colorectal cancer screening kit - $25 The InSure Fit Colon screening kit is a take-home kit that measures hemoglobin which does not react with non-human hemoglobin, vitamins, drugs or issues from food. There is no special diet required. This test is completed at home, not at the health fair.
FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS The Health Fair will offer additional health screenings at no cost. We are in the process of finalizing this information. Please check our website at www.aspenvalleyhospital.org/health-fairs for the complete list closer to the event.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- For blood draws, walk-ins are always welcome, but appointments are preferred. Sign up online: www.aspenvalleyhospital.org/health-fairs . - For blood draws, PLEASE MAKE YOUR PAYMENT IN CASH OR CHECK ONLY at the event. - To ensure you have access to the free screenings that you need on Friday, November 1, please arrive at least one hour before the fair closes. - Spanish-speaking phlebotomists and Spanish language materials will be available. - You will receive a printed booklet with your results approximately three weeks following the fair. The booklet will be mailed to you at the address you provide when registering. - You have the option to upload your results to the Quality Health Network, so you can retrieve your results electronically approximately one week following the fair. This also allows your physician to easily access results online. Choose this option when registering for your appointment, or when registering in-person at the fair.