Wednesday, November 13: Livestream
11-11:10 am: Welcoming Remarks
11:10-11:40 am: Panel Discussion: Health Impacts
- Cynthia Gibson, Executive Director, Idaho Walk Bike Alliance
- Jared Hymowitz, Director of the Mayor’s Healthy City Initiative, City of Baton Rouge
- Rozanne Adanto, Executive Council Member, AARP California
11:40 am-12:10 pm: Innovation Showcase: Rapid-fire presentations of work from around the country
12:10-12:30 pm: Videos: Community placemaking projects
12:30-1:00 pm: Keynote Address: Trigger Long-Term Change
- Odetta MacLeish-White, Managing Director, TransFormation Alliance
1:00-1:30 pm: Panel Discussion: Social Impacts
- Réna Bradley, Community Development Director, Bridge of Grace Compassionate Ministries
- Dillon Goodson, Executive Director, Lakeview Chamber of Commerce
- Emily Yetman, Executive Director,
- Living Streets Alliance
1:30-1:50 pm: Q&A: Audience questions via Twitter and Poll Everywhere
1:50-2:00 pm: Closing Remarks
Tuesday, November 12, 11 am-3 pm
Wednesday, November 13, 11 am-2 pm
Times are Mountain Standard Time
1. Sign up to participate in the interactive livestream.
2. Tune in on the day of the event by following the link you'll receive in the confirmation email.
3. Submit your comments and questions via the Poll Everywhere app or on Twitter@AARPLivable using #AARPplacemaking.
Sign Up Now!