The UNO Thompson Alumni Center will allow up to 50 individuals. Mask up, please. No food or drink.) We will need to know if you plan to attend in-person or via Zoom when you register for the April meeting. YOU MUST REGISTER IN ORDER TO ATTEND AT THE UNO ALUMNI CENTER, first registered will be able to attend. It looks like we are moving forward in being able to come together in person.
Expectations for Guests at Events at the UNO Thompson Alumni Center
Sponsoring units are fully responsible for ensuring their gathering is safely conducted and complies with guest guidelines and expectations. Sponsoring units must acknowledge that all guests associated with their event will:
· Wear a face covering during the event and in any common spaces, fully vaccinated guest may not need to wear masks.
· Maintain appropriate safe distances (physical distancing) when interacting with others
· Be encouraged to practice good hygiene by washing hands with soap and water often for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
· Be instructed to stay home if the day of the event they or a member of their household is sick
· Need to complete the self-assessment through the 1-Check app or a similar mechanism the day of the event
· If someone who attended the event is diagnosed with COVID-19 within 2-weeks of the event being offered, the sponsoring unit will notify the Thompson Alumni Center firstname.lastname@example.org
You can register for the Zoom meeting on if you plan to attend at UNO by contacting Janet Miller at email@example.com
- UNO Thompson Alumni Center
- 6705 Dodge St