EXERCISE IS MEDICINE! Join Dr. Ira Dauber, other cardiologists, and providers from South Denver Cardiology for this FREE, fun, walking program. What better way to start your weekend than making strides toward a healthier lifestyle? Participants will have the opportunity to walk and talk with the providers of South Denver Cardiology. We will have coffee and light snacks for walkers. SDCA will host this walk monthly. Event held at the South Denver Heart Center, 1000 SouthPark Dr. Littleton, CO 80120.
COVID-19 Notice, special instructions, and rules are below.
- Please do not come to a walk if you are sick, recently recovered from being sick, have active symptoms (loss of smell or taste, cough, fever, etc), or were exposed directly to a person with COVID-19.
- Face Coverings are required except for active eating, drinking and should be worn at all times during the event.
- Please observe physical (social) distancing of 6 feet unless you came with someone.
- We will be limiting our group size to the first 50 people until future notice.
- Please RSVP on the dates below.
- South Denver Heart Center
- 1000 Southpark Drive
- Hannah Sheeley