|11:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
A free 5-week interactive cooking and nutrition course teaching adults 50+ how to prepare and shop for healthy, low-cost meals.
Course topics include:
· Identifying healthy food options and portion sizes
· Reading food labels
· Preparing quick and easy healthy snacks
· Menu planning and smart shopping
· Food safety and hands-on food preparation
Each week you will receive:
· A bag of groceries to take home
· Enjoyment of the food you have prepared in class
Learn new skills, refresh the old ones, and spend time with friends. RSVP by August 12 at 303–951-5222.