The EZ Lift Vest was designed by Registered Nurses to improve mobility and stability for the patient, caregiver and those that are at risk of unintentional falls during repetitive patient transfer maneuvers.
EZ LIFT VEST
Recommended for patients with unstable balance and coordination due to:
• Alzheimer’s, Cerebral Palsy, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Multiple Dystrophy, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury and other conditions that cause balance and coordination difficulties.
• Unisex, one piece garment.
• Durable, lightweight, washable poly cotton twill fabric.
• Multiple hand grip components; front, back and waist.
• Adjustable contour straps; two on the inside front and two on the back of the garment offers the patient a tapered, secured and comfortable fit with a zippered closure.
• Enwraps entire upper torso allowing pressure during the lift to be evenly distributed around the body.
• Complete back support during transfers and repositioning maneuvers.
• Comfortably worn all day.
• Sizes 2X Small to 3X Large.
• Patented design.
For loved ones the EZ Lift Vest decreases the risk for unintentional falls, skin tears, bruising and shoulder dislocations.
For employees and caregivers the EZ Lift Vest decreases the risk for wrist, shoulder and back injuries.