Patients Live Longer
With earlier referral to a home health program, patients may receive care that results in better management of symptoms, leading to stabilization of their condition and prolonged survival
Hospice care is focused on helping patients and their families have better quality of life by preventing and relieving troubling symptoms and side effects of serious illness
Inspiration Hospice offers individuals and families a variety of palliative care services that provide assistance to all ages.
The Patient & Family 1st Always
You deserve the most compassionate and loving care. Inspiration Hospice works hard to balance excellent patient care while keeping it affordable for you and your family. We will dedicate the appropriate time and resources to make sure you are receiving the care you need. Nothing is more important to us than making patients and families comfortable. Here are some key reasons you will find Inspiration Hospice the top quality provider in Utah.
Our volunteer program is the best in the state
- At Inspiration Hospice we have almost as many volunteers as we have patients. With a large volunteer effort we are able to provide more one on one volunteers to our patients than any other agency. Amazing Inspiration hospice volunteers provide caregiver relief, hand holding, companionship, and much more.
Inspiration Hospice provides extra financial relief for patients and families
- Hospice care is always 100% covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurances. However each agency differs quite a bit in how they use those funds. At Inspiration Hospice we always cover any medical supplies, medications, and medical equipment related to the patients hospice diagnosis.
Inspiration Hospice responds quickly to our patients any time of the day or night
- We know how important it is to respond quickly when one of our patients needs help, regardless of the time of day. That is why at Inspiration hospice we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We provide extra services that other hospice agencies don’t offer their patients.
- Massage Therapy – Massage can provide mental and physical relaxation for hospice patients. A research study conducted found that massage therapy reduces pain by 52% reduces anxiety by 53%, and improves peacefulness by 52% for hospice patients.
- Music Therapy – Music therapists working in the hospice setting address physical, psychological, social, and spiritual aspects of the life-threatening illness, as well as identifying the impact that music has on the individual. Recent research also suggests that music can increase a patient’s motivation.
- Aromatherapy – Aromatherapy doesn’t just smell good; it is also beneficial in many ways. Some aromatherapy benefits that are more commonly known include: relaxation and stress relief, mood enhancement, boosts the immune system, improves sleep and decreases sinus and lung congestion.
- 11th Hour Program – At Inspiration Hospice nobody dies alone! Our inspired team of nurses, counselors, chaplains, aides and volunteers stay with our patients at the bedside from 8:00 at night until 8:00 in the morning. This wonderful program allows family members to have peace of mind knowing we are there to help. We offer this program when any of our patients start showing signs of the actively dying process, usually within the last 24 to 48 hours of life.