|Address:||303 E Washington St|
|Company:||Bridgeway of Bensenville|
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assisted Living/Memory Care Director- Performs initial and periodic resident assessments, evaluates service plans for each resident, develops meaningful interventions and constantly evaluates the effectiveness of each resident’s care plan and updates as needed. Bridgeway of Bensenville, each resident receives a Service Plan (ISP) based on the resident’s personal preferences and is updated as needs change. The Assisted Living/Memory Care Director is expected to teach and guide resident care and resident care associates to promote optimal resident health and safety.
- Monitors the status of chronic illnesses, identifying any risk factors for early detection and intervention for any change in health status,
- Responsible for resident’s medication management, medical records, and Med Technician’s proficiency.
- Responsible for the coordination of care with external providers (such as home healthcare, hospice and therapy providers and physicians).
- Responsible for the education of residents and families on company policies and procedures related to level of care, scope of practice within facilities license and use of third party vendors for skilled care.
- Ensures safety of residents through appropriate behavioral interventions and forms.
- Coaches, mentors and counsels resident care staff, as needed.
- Reports any resident behavioral concerns and/or changes in residents’ condition immediately to Physician and Executive Director.
- Ensures appropriate and timely response to customer service concerns.
- Assists with incident reporting, analysis of incidents and corrective action, when appropriate.
- Ensures confidentiality of facility and resident information.
- Ensures cart and chart audits every month. Providing in-services to staff as needed to insure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Conferences with skilled home care agencies weekly, updating resident charts as indicated, updates Executive Director as needed for changes in level of care related to home care outcomes.
- Observe infection control procedures, instructs staff as appropriate, and properly correct and updated as needed.
- Oversee daily operations of resident care, physician communications, family communications and follow up.
- Attends training, for initial orientation and ongoing compliance as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
Experience in Alzheimer’s Care and Assisted Living management preferred. Must be willing to make decisions when responsible for the facility. Ability to read, write, speak clearly and follow oral or written instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Assisted Living/Memory Care Director: 1 years (Preferred)
If you are interested in this position please call 630-766-0605