|Company:||Keeping Us Safe|
|Contact Phone:||(314) 322-3875|
|Title:||National Director of Talent Acquisition|
|Address:||112 W Pitman|
Keeping Us Safe is a national organization that provides practical, real-life solutions to older drivers and their families. The “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Professional Certification program is designed to help older drivers with diminishing driving skills make a smooth transition from the driver’s seat to the passenger seat without deterioration to their dignity, personal pride or independence.
Our programs are designed to save lives while simultaneously helping to ease the burden of the family as they find themselves faced with this very challenging issue.
We currently get inquiries from concerned family members who need assistance in Missouri and Kansas.
The certification (valid throughout the United States) has proven itself beneficial to members of the private, public and non-profit sectors.
This training and certification program is an excellent way to make a positive difference in your community while simultaneously increasing your personal or professional revenue stream with the different services it encompasses.
The Beyond Driving with Dignity certification program is an excellent program if you want to…
• Supplement your current income
• Develop your own stand-alone business
• Provide additional services to your current business model
• Gain additional clients- giving your business an added-value, competitive advantage by offering this service
• Gain a reputation in your community as the subject matter expert to a topic that affects everyone
• Professional with at least 3 years paid work experience working with the older population, healthcare, or similar field
• A degree (or certificate) in a discipline related to the geriatric or counseling communities
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field (will accept real-world experience in lieu of degree)
• 10-years of experience in law enforcement or highway safety
• A combination of any of the above
• Other qualifying experience or education
• Have volunteered a minimum of 50 hours over the past 2 years working with seniors
If you possess these basic qualifications and want to make a positive difference in the lives of others, then we invite you to send your resume to email@example.com, please enter BDD in the subject field. Please provide the best phone number to contact you.
*Must be able to pass a criminal/DMV background screening*
*Disclosure: There is a fee to become certified*