|Address:||2945 Center Green Ct. Ste. D|
|Company:||Homewatch Caregivers Boulder|
Since 1994 Homewatch Caregivers of Boulder County has been providing high quality care (serving the areas of Boulder, Louisville, Lafayette, Superior, Broomfield and Longmont.) We are looking for compassionate & motivated caregivers to join our well-established Home Care Team for full-time and part-time positions. Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join Homewatch Caregivers today!
Please come by our Boulder office to APPLY or fill out an application online at: http://homewatchboulder.com/?page_id=7
Benefits of joining our team:
• Competitive starting pay ($13.00 & $14.00 per hour).
• Paid training, growth, and development
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k for Full-Time employees (30+ hours/week)
• Weekend Paychecks – If you work 12 hours or more over a weekend, you may request a weekend paycheck for the following Monday.
• Flexible scheduling and start dates
• 24 hour access to our well experienced office staff
• FREE access to 2000+ CEU (Continuing Education Units) courses through Homewatch Caregivers University.
Caregiver Team Member Qualities:
• Eager to learn and grow
• Experience with family or volunteering preferred, but not required.
• Friendly, compassionate, and dependable
• Clean background check
• Access to reliable transportation, preferred
• No CNA License or certification required
Please Call 303-444-1133 or APPLY at: http://homewatchboulder.com/?page_id=7