|Contact Phone:||(720) 592-0251|
|Company:||Cherry Hills Assisted Living and Memory Care|
|Address:||6325 S. University Boulevard|
|Title:||Sales and Marketing Director|
Cherry Hills Assisted Living and Memory Care is a unique senior living community that has applied thoughtful consideration into every step in creating our new, boutique living experience. We are seeking to hire a qualified Move-In Coordinator with experience in the sales and marketing process within a senior living community. The Candidate will have a passion for serving seniors, and a strong commitment to excellent customer service. CHAL is an 85-unit senior living community located within sprawling deKoevend Park in Centennial, Colorado. Our community has 29 Memory Care suites and 56 Assisted Living Suites. We offer a competitive employment package and are looking for a vibrant, compassionate individual who will help in creating an exceptional community for the residents we serve.
* Part time position
* Position may require availability on weekends and Holidays
• Move-in Coordinator will assist incoming residents with all facets of transition and move to the property.
• Move-in Coordinator assures move-in paperwork is complete and accurate prior to move in.
• Move-in Coordinator communicates regularly with resident, move specialist and/or families to ensure a seamless move day
• Move-in Coordinator assures that each suite is move-in ready
• Move-in Coordinator makes sure all information has been communicated to make the transition from Marketing to Operations.
• Move-in Coordinator will conduct twice daily walk-throughs to assure community common areas are “visitor ready”
• Move-in Coordinator will have consistent communication with Marketing and Sales Director to review upcoming moves, inquiries, tours, events, outreach etc.
• Move-in Coordinator will assist with potential New Resident tours, telephone inquiries and update collateral
• Move-in Coordinator will effectively communicate and maintain relationships with each prospect from initial contact through final move in commitment
• Move-in Coordinator will assist in maintaining the lead base management computer system, CRM, and keep all prospect notes current daily
• Move-in Coordinator/Marketing Assistant will assist with the preparation of Marketing promotions and functions
Candidate’s job requirements:
• Candidate must have knowledge and understanding of assisted living regulations.
• Candidate is preferred to have a minimum of one (1) year experience working as a Move-in Coordinator/Marketing Assistant in an assisted living and /or memory care community or in a similar environment.
• Candidate must possess a caring and compassionate demeanor
• Candidate must have the capacity to relate to a variety of people/personalities
• Candidate must possess good judgment
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and basic computer skills. Knowledge of Point Click Care is preferred, but not required.
• Candidate must have a pleasant personal/telephone manner.
• Candidate must be able to work independently, be able to self-direct and be motivated to work.
• Candidate must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Candidate must have good organizational and time management skills
• Candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Candidate must be able to pass a full drug screen and pass a national background check.
• Candidate must have reliable transportation to meet schedule expectations.
• Candidate must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
• Candidate will perform other duties as assigned or needed.
· Move-in Coordinator is expected to participate in in-service educational classes/meetings, on-the-job-training programs, etc., as scheduled or directed.
· Move-in Coordinator will strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, and the preservation of safe working practices.
• Move-in Coordinator will help create an environment of teamwork with co-workers, demonstrating flexibility with job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
• Move-in Coordinator will communicate with co-workers to aid in required care for resident’s consistent quality of service.
• Move-in Coordinator will need to have the ability to work well with others, treat others with respect, work with integrity and ethics, and communicate in a pleasant, professional, and personable manner with all residents, family members, co-workers, other professionals, and guests.
• Move-in Coordinator will perform other duties as assigned.
· Move-in Coordinator must be creative and willing to share ideas to help maintain an environment that supports both the residents and all team members.
· Move-in Coordinator are encouraged to voice ideas, opinions and solutions. The voice of each team member is truly valued to promote a positive work environment.
· Move-in Coordinator must have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to deal tactfully and professionally at all times with medical professionals, personnel, residents, family members and guests.
Job Type: Part-time