|Address:||2833 N Nordica Ave|
|Company:||Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care|
Bethesda Rehab and Senior Care, a US News and World Report Best Nursing Home award recipient , is a skilled nursing home facility located on the Northwest side of Chicago. We are currently seeking Quality Nurses (RN’s or LPN’s ) for Part Time on all shifts. As a Nurse at Bethesda you are responsible for ensuring our residents receive the highest quality healthcare possible. You will provide direct, and primary nursing care to residents and supervise the care provided by the staff. We are looking for caring, committed individuals to join the Bethesda team.
** We offer competitive wages based on experience, as well as weekend differentials.
Provide quality care and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills; including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all staff and Residents. Employing the ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking, and resourcefulness when resolving Resident care issues. Assisting all nursing personnel in provision of care for Residents and necessary unit tasks and functions in compliance with Bethesda Rehab and Senior Care policies, procedures, and applicable health care standards of IDPH.
- Must hold a current Illinois License.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be an analytical thinker whom can make accurate clinical judgments at a moment’s notice.
- Ability to make independent judgments, follow directives and receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with superiors, subordinates, other facility personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be in good physical and emotional health.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to pass the pre-employment drug testing.
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate use of supplies and medical equipment.
- Assesses the resident’s needs and develop individual care plans.
- Assures quality care is delivered through the utilization of nursing process and guidelines.
- Implements residents’ care plan consistently and effectively by collaborating with physicians and other health care professionals.
- Identifies and communicates changes in residents’ status to physicians, staff and family members.
- Administers medication, treatment and other direct care.
- Coordinates admission, transfers, and discharges of residents.
- Communicates appropriate information to all staff in order to provide a smooth shift transition.
- Directs and supervises the daily activities of the care team in the performance of task required to maintain department performance standards.
- Reports any suspected abuse to appropriate authority.
- Lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Push/pull 30 pounds of force required to move medication carts and to transport residents in wheelchairs up and down the halls and handicap accessible ramps.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
If you are interested in this position please call 773-622-6144