|Address:||1240 E 100 S STE 121|
|Company:||Sun Tree Home Health and Hospice|
Join our team as a Full Time or Part Time Nurse Case Manager for a growing company that has a huge HEART! Work with a passionate, friendly team where we value our employees, and whose focus is on providing the best home health and hospice care.
Why Sun Tree?
- Flexible Hours! – Set your own schedule
- Competitive wages!
- Fun Team and Strong Culture
- Rewarding Career
Responsibilities and Duties:
Hospice: nurses work with terminally ill or dying patients to help ensure their comfort and quality of their remaining days, rather than working to cure or fix a patient. You would see patient’s in one of three places, in homes, assisted livings, or skilled nursing facilities. Your focus would be on helping patient’s live out their final days in comfort, and prepare themselves and their families for their death.
Home Health: nurses work with patients who are home-bound by assessing their condition, evaluating performance of tasks, monitoring vital signs, reviewing medications and the patient’s ability to administer, dress/redress wounds, educating on proper home health care strategies and procedures, coordinating with other therapies, and charting your observations.
- Associate degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in state and CPR certification
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and it is in good working order.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; self-directed and able to work independently
- Previous home health and/or hospice preferred, but not required.
Call today with any questions. Ask for Amanda. 435-767-1171
RN. Registered Nurse. Case Manager. Home Health. Hospice. Nurse. Nursing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $27.00 to $30.00 /hour