Northern Colorado Articles
- 4/18/2018 – The Colorado Assisted Living Industry enters a new era of operation with a new set of rules and regulations!
- Capturing the Beauty of Wrinkles & Imperfections
- Home Care Services: What to Know
- Memory Loss: When to Ask For Help
- Montessori Inspired Lifestyle® Approach for Dementia Care
- The Connection Between Nature and Grief Management
WELCOME VICKY EVANS-OUR NEW REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF COLORADO!
My name is Vicky Evans and I’d like to introduce myself as the new Regional Director of Northern Colorado and Denver Metro North Seniors Blue Book. I come from a Publishing/Advertising and Marketing background and most recently in the Senior Healthcare Arena. I know many of you from marketing in the Denver and Northern Colorado area. I look forward to meeting and working closely with all of you.
Please reach out to me via EMAIL or by phone at 970-568-3171.
Why Seniors Blue Book is Your Go-To Resource
The Seniors Blue Book is Northern Colorado's most comprehensive and reliable source to find and compare Senior Housing such as Retirement Communities, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing. A comprehensive list of Health at Home options such as Home Health Care, Non-Medical Home Care and Hospice and Senior Resources are also available to you.
The Seniors Blue Book has been proudly serving the Northern Colorado area since 2002, over 15 years! We have helped countless seniors and caregivers with some of the most important decisions they have made in a course of their lifetime.
If you are looking for Assisted Living, Retirement Communities, Home Health options, resources or anything "Senior", let us know -- we are here to help!