Colorado's Western Slope Articles
- 4/18/2018 – The Colorado Assisted Living Industry enters a new era of operation with a new set of rules and regulations!
- Benefits For Veterans And Family Members
- Can I Get Paid for Being a Family Caregiver?
- Choosing a Post- Acute Facility: Transitional Rehabilitation or Skilled Nursing?
- Colorado’s Independent Living Centers: Empowering Seniors to Age in Place and Stay Independent
- Former Uranium Workers Exposed To Toxic Materials – Now Eligible for In Home Care
A Note From Your Associate Publisher
Welcome to the Seniors Blue Book local home page for Grand Junction and the Western Slope. I'm Lucy Crandall, your local partner at the Seniors Blue Book. Please let me know how I can help you.
Whether you are looking for resources, looking to promote your business or just want to know what's happening around town, the Seniors Blue Book website is your go to! I know from personal experience from taking care of an aging parent in another state that the search is not easy, aging is not easy. Our healthcare system is difficult to navigate, throw in insurance and legal issues on top, and then manage it all in a crisis… no one should have to be there alone. Let me help you. Call or email me today!
What is the Seniors Blue Book?
The Seniors Blue Book is the Western Slope's most comprehensive and reliable source to find and compare Senior Housing such as Retirement Communities, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing. Health at Home options like Home Health Care, Non-Medical Home Care and Hospice and Senior Resources.
The Seniors Blue Book has been proudly serving the Western Slope area since 2008, over 10 years! We have helped countless seniors and caregivers with some of the most important decisions they will make in their life. Our local staff can help you locate the senior housing and services that best fit your needs.
If you are looking for Assisted Living, Retirement Communities, Home Health options, Resources or anything "Senior" let us know, we are here to help.