Is your loved one in a crisis?
- Do you feel hopeless and exhausted?
- Are you overwhelmed and stressed?
- Are you a part of the “Sandwich Generation” taking care of aging parents, children & grandchildren at the same time?
- Do you see “RED FLAGS” of changes in personal hygiene, neglecting household responsi-bilities, social isolation, physical withdrawal, or cognitive decline in your loved one?
- Are you worried about the costs of caring for your loved one?
Then reach out for a Senior Referral Company to give you a hand.
The Older Adult population is rapidly growing and when there is a sudden fall, hospitalization, rehab stay or obvious physical or cognitive decline it is extremely overwhelming.
Life is not meant to be walked or planned alone. Senior Referral Companies are available to “hold your hand” through the complex process of finding the right Senior Living Community for your loved one.
As Americans we have always loved sports. The sports adage of T.E.A.M. (Together Everyone Achieves More), also applies to your need for support in your search for your loved one. You can get lists of Senior Communities “on-line”, but you need more than a list. You need to talk to someone who understands your unique situation. Someone who knows the strengths and operational dynamics of each community. You need a T.E.A.M.
Having a professional walk with you each step of the way will give you Peace of Mind. Housing and Referral Specialists:
- Provide FREE Assessment and Evaluation to determine Independent, Assisted Living, Memory Care, In-Home Care or Skilled Nursing appropriateness.
- Tour with families to find the “perfect customized fit” to call HOME.
- Understand and guide you to correct nursing “Levels of Care & Wellness.”
- Customize the person’s criteria of Social, Financial, Personal Independence and Life-Enriching Activities.
Fortunately, you have a T.E.A.M. and you don’t have to do this alone. Senior Referral Companies guide families and educate them on what is the “Right Fit” for their loved one. Baseball’s American Hero, Pat Gillick, gave us a famous quote, “Baseball is about talent, hard work, and strategy. But at the deepest lev-el, it’s about love, integrity, and re-spect.” These are the things Senior Referral Companies give to families along with peace of mind, hope, (yes, even joy) as they “give you a hand” finding the right Senior Living Community for your loved one.
Editor’s Note: This Article was written by Britt and Walt Roberson of Harmony Senior Referrals. They may be reached at: 303-667-2420 or by email at: email@example.com