Talk to a Local Resource Specialist, it’s Free! Call 800-201-9989
Cultivate provides volunteer-powered, community-funded safety net services that help Longmont elders age in place and live more importantly.
WHAT WE DO
We've been supporting local seniors since 1972. Our 5 programs include:
– Carry-Out Caravan – Volunteers take orders, shop for, and deliver groceries to the homebound and those who can’t shop for themselves.
– Fix-It – Minor home repairs, including grab installation, wheelchair and walker repair, fire alarm installation, and more to help seniors stay safe in their homes.
– IceBusters – Volunteers shovel snow all winter to help seniors comply with municipal regulations and reduce their risk of falling.
– Medical Mobility – Volunteers provide escorted transportation to and from medical appointments.
– YardBusters – Volunteers perform basic yard maintenance that helps seniors comply with municipal regulations and reduce their risk of falling.
We have you covered! Complete two quick steps, to explore your local options.Start Searching