News | Seniors Blue Book Greater Dallas
The Aging2.0 Dallas Chapter is back!
Seniors Blue Book Greater Dallas has signed on to serve as the organizer. Kathleen Warshawsky, Seniors Blue Book Publisher, and Dallas Area Gerontological Society President serves as the chapter ambassador.
The Dallas Aging2.0 Chapter will focus on accelerating local, aging-focused innovation by providing a networking and collaboration hub for entrepreneurs, researchers, senior care and senior living providers, aging experts, older adults, and investors.
SBB In The Community!
The 2019 Walk To End Alzheimer's at Grandscape is September 28th.
Join the Seniors Blue Book Greater Dallas Team and walk with us! Register for our team here.
See you there! Kathleen our publisher is the one with the purple hair!!
Be sure to find and Like us on Facebook!
Warm Regards - Kathleen Warshawsky, BSN, RN
Why Seniors Blue Book?
- Comprehensive Resource Guide | Easy to Use | Comparison Grids | Online Events Calendar
- Easy Online Search | Educational Articles Written by Local Community Partners
- Find Over 55 Retirement Communities | Independent Living | Assisted Living | Memory Care | Skilled Nursing | Rehab
- Locate Home Health | Hospice | Home Care | Companion/Sitter Services
Where Can You Find Us?
- Doctor's Offices | Hospitals | Pharmacies | Home Care Providers
- Senior Centers | Libraries | Grocery Stores
Dallas | Plano | McKinney | Allen | Frisco | Rockwall | Denton | Irving | Garland | Mesquite | Richardson | Lewisville | Flower Mound