News | Seniors Blue Book Greater Dallas
The Aging2.0 Dallas Chapter is back!
Seniors Blue Book Greater Dallas has signed on to serve as the organizer. Kathleen Warshawsky, Seniors Blue Book Publisher, and Dallas Area Gerontological Society President serves as the chapter ambassador.
The Dallas Aging2.0 Chapter will focus on accelerating local, aging-focused innovation by providing a networking and collaboration hub for entrepreneurs, researchers, senior care and senior living providers, aging experts, older adults, and investors.
Congratulations to Zeppi!
Congratulations to the team at Zeppi, Eitan Lavie and Zohar Karni! Zeppi was announced as the winner of the Aging2.0 Dallas Innovation and Technology to Support Healthy Aging Poster Competition, sponsored by Seniors Blue Book at the 2019 Dallas Area Gerontological Society Annual Fall Forum.
The winning entry was titled "How to increase daily interactions between elders and their overloaded family caregivers".
Learn more about how Zeppi helps to combat loneliness and isolation in aging adults.
Why Seniors Blue Book?
- Comprehensive Resource Guide | Easy to Use | Comparison Grids | Online Events Calendar
- Easy Online Search | Educational Articles Written by Local Community Partners
- Find Over 55 Retirement Communities | Independent Living | Assisted Living | Memory Care | Skilled Nursing | Rehab
- Locate Home Health | Hospice | Home Care | Companion/Sitter Services
Where Can You Find Us?
- Doctor's Offices | Hospitals | Pharmacies | Home Care Providers
- Senior Centers | Libraries | Grocery Stores
Dallas | Plano | McKinney | Allen | Frisco | Rockwall | Denton | Irving | Garland | Mesquite | Richardson | Lewisville | Flower Mound